Subsequently, Flexent Wideband Radios can be incrementally added to this same base station to support EDGE, a common high-speed packet data protocol that will allow GSM and TDMA service providers to deliver high-mobility data services at rates up to 384 kilobits per second (kbps).
What does PDP stand for?
PDP stands for Packet Data Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDP
We have 346 other meanings of PDP in our Acronym Attic
- Publishing Distribution Office System
- Philippines Department of Tourism
- Planned Dose-on-Time
- Plano Diretor de Ordenamento Territorial (Portuguese: Master Plan of Land Management)
- Portland Department of Transportation (Oregon)
- Provincial Department of Trade (Vietnam)
- Postal Delivery Officers Union (Australia)
- Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics of Virginia
- Pacific Drum and Percussion
- Pakistan Democratic Party
- Palestine Democratic Party
- Panel de Pon (game)
- Pantalla de Plasma (Spanish: Plasma Display Panel)
- Parallel Data Processor
- Parallel Distributed and Network-Based Processing (International Conference)
- Parallel Distributed Processing
- Parc Downsview Park (Canada)
- Parcel Deferral Proposal
- Parti Démocratique Progressiste (French: Democratic Progressive Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 is a simple but powerful packet data protocol providing high reliability through message acknowledgement, error checking, prioritized communications, direct sequence spread spectrum, the ability to change frequencies to avoid interference and user-selectable security levels.
In addition, the Pixo Internet Microbrowser takes advantage of the increased bandwidth and "always on" nature of the new packet data protocols to enable next-generation applications.