com/ Packard Los Altos, CA: The Packard Humanities Institute http://www.
What does PHI stand for?
PHI stands for Packard Humanities Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHI
We have 137 other meanings of PHI in our Acronym Attic
- Perry Hall High School (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Piedmont Hills High School (San Jose, CA)
- Port Huron High School (Port Huron, Michigan)
- Preventive Health and Health Services (various locations)
- Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Pearl Harbor Historic Trail (project; Hawaii)
- Peper Harow Horse Trailers (UK)
- Pacific Hip Hop Union (message board)
- Project Hope Horse Welfare Victoria (Australia)
- Pacific Health Information Network
- Packet Handler Interface
- Paraprofessional Healthcare Institute
- Patient Health Information
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Personal Health Information
- Personal History Interview (life/health underwriting)
- Petroleum Helicopters Inc
- Pharmacie Humanitaire Internationale (French: Humanitarian International Pharmacy)
- Phosphoexose Isomerase
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback GV1137 In this four-volume reference set, Goldman, an author, theatrical researcher at Packard Humanities Institute, and former editor of boxing magazines, presents alphabetical entries on about 2,600 boxers from 1791 to the present, divided into the bare knuckle era, transitional era, Queensberry Rules Era, and female boxers, with physical and biographical data and bout results.
It forms part of a project to publish all seven of Mozart's mature operas in facsimile, inaugurated in 2005 by the Packard Humanities Institute in collaboration with the Internationale Stiftung Mozarteum.
The Packard Humanities Institute (PHI) has completed a complementary collection of Classical Latin which is about 8 million words.
The NAVCC, funded by the Packard Humanities Institute and the U.
Los Altos, CA: The Packard Humanities Institute, 2005.
The new 65-acre preservation center is being developed by the Packard Humanities Institute to house the University of California, Los Angeles, film collection, now housed in three different locations.
He also serves on the boards of The Public Policy Institute of California and The Packard Humanities Institute.