Arizona 66, UCLA 63: Noelle Quinn scored 17 points for UCLA, but the Bruins fell short against Arizona, losing 66-63 in a Pacific-10 Conference game at Pauley Pavilion.
What does PAC-10 stand for?
PAC-10 stands for Pacific-10 Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Affairs and Communications (various organizations)
- Public Affairs Committee
- Public Affairs Council (Washington, DC)
- Public Archives of Canada
- Public Art Commission (various locations)
- Public Assistance Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Pulmonary Artery Catheterization
- Puntland AIDS Commission (Somalia)
- Purdue Anime Club (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Political-Military Anchor Desk and COE Complex Humanitarian Emergency Support Test
- Patriot Advanced Capability - 2
- Patriot Advanced Capability - Phase 3
- Peace Agreement Compliance Cell
- Pragmatic Assessment of Communication in Dementia
- Personal Access Communications System, Unlicensed Band
- PATRIOT Advanced Capability - 3
- Portable Allied Command, Control & Communications Terminal
- Pacific and Asian Communication Association
- Pagans Against Child Abuse
- Panel Acoustic Contribution Analysis (Automated Analysis Corp.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Silicon Valley Football Classic Bowl V will match teams from the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) and the Pacific-10 Conference.
For decades a staple of UCLA's schedule was playing at least one, and sometimes two, marquee non-conference games during the Pacific-10 Conference season.
7 USC romped in Pacific-10 Conference volleyball openers Thursday night in Oregon.
39) meters, helping the Trojans to the team title with 140 overall points at the Pacific-10 Conference track and field championships in Eugene, Ore.
Byline: Daily News Junior Dave Huff pitched his third complete game of the season to lead UCLA past USC 8-3 Saturday in a Pacific-10 Conference baseball game.
Dominant 10: Nine of the Pacific-10 Conference schools received berths for the May11-13 NCAA Division I women's golf regionals, with champion UCLA and Arizona State picking up No.
Two Pacific-10 Conference schools - Arizona State and Oregon State - are among the 12 finalists.