What does PARADISEC stand for?
PARADISEC stands for Pacific and Regional Archive for Digital Sources in Endangered Cultures (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Parachute Company (Royal Canadian Regiment)
- Parachute Pack
- Near, Beyond, Apart (Prefix)
- Parallel Biological Systems (Boston, MA)
- Portable Apparatus for Rapid Acquisition of Bidirectional Observations of the Land and Atmosphere
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee (Dakota County, MN)
- Prevention, Advocacy, Resources and Data Exchange
- Project on Advanced Research on Architectures and Design of Electronic Systems
- Parallel Applications in a Distributed Environment
- Piloting A Researcher's Directory Service in Europe (European X.500 deployment project)
- Parallel Factor Analysis
- Parallel Factor Analysis - Alternating Least Squares
- Participatory Action Research to Advance Governance Options and Networks (human rights; UN Development Programme)
- Process-Algebraic Analysis of Real-Time Applications with Graphics-Oriented Notation
- Progressive Aerosol Retrieval and Assimilation Global Observing Network
- Prototype Air Reporting And Ground Operations Node
- Program for the Analysis of Religion Among Latinos
- Parallel Computing and Modeling for Industrial Problems
- Paralinguistic Speech