According to John Roos, Vice President of the Pacific Seafood Processors Association (PSPA), the Steller sea lion research project may ultimately yield valuable information about the decline in the sea lion population in certain areas in Alaska.
What does PSPA stand for?
PSPA stands for Pacific Seafood Processors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSPA
We have 32 other meanings of PSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Pump Storage Project
- Push Stack Pointer (6502 processor instruction)
- Python Server Page
- Per-Survivor Processing Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Per-Survivor Processing Viterbi Decoder
- peak systolic pressure to end systolic volume ratio
- Pre-Survivor Processing Recursive Least Squares
- Playstation Portable 2 (Sony)
- Paint Shop Pro 6
- Prostate Secretory Protein of 94 Amino Acids
- Palm Springs Pilots Association (Springs, California)
- Panti Sosial Petirahan Anak
- Parents of Students of Phillips Academy
- Passive Solar Products Association
- Past Service Pension Adjusted
- Past Service Pension Adjustment
- Peace Support Psychological Activities
- Pennsylvania School Press Association
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm not in favor of the Alaska Legislature making new laws on this," says Rick Lauber, vice president of the Seattle-based Pacific Seafood Processors Association and member of a salmon task force created by Gov.