Groups such as the Pacific Rivers Council filed suit over concern about the impact on water quality.
What does PRC stand for?
PRC stands for Pacific Rivers Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRC
We have 508 other meanings of PRC in our Acronym Attic
- Poverty Reduction Budgetary Support Programme (Madagascar)
- Personalized Ring-Back Tone
- Positive Reward-Based Training (dog training technique; aka Positive Reinforcement Training)
- Potential Record Breaking Thread (humor)
- Placental Residual Blood Volume (pregnancy care)
- Psychologists Registration Board of Victoria (Australia)
- Chief Parachute Rigger (Naval Rating)
- Civic Renewal Party (Panama)
- Pacific Rim Conservation (Honolulu, HI)
- Pacific Rim Countries
- Packed Red Cells
- Palm Resource File (Palm Computing Platform file extension)
- Pampanga Radio Communication (Philippine company)
- Parallel Resonant Converter
- Paralysis Resource Center (Christopher and Dana Reeve's Foundation)
- Parent Resource Center
- Parents Representative Council (various locations)
- Parents Rights Coalition
- Parham Road Campus (Virginia)
- Parkland Regional College (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover F595 Based in Eugene, Oregon, Bayles is with the Pacific Rivers Council and an activist in freshwater species conservation.
His clients included the Natural Resources Defense Council, Global Green USA and Pacific Rivers Council.
12, 2002 Livengood/Nowack, a full-service advertising agency, recently received a Gold Award for superb craftsmanship for the Pacific Rivers Council Annual Report.
The McKenzie Flyfishers, which joined the Pacific Rivers Council in filing one of the suits, is a local club that promotes the sport of fly fishing and rarely finds itself suing federal agencies, said Jeff DeVore, the club's conservation co-chairman.
It has earned the Pacific Rivers Council "Salmon Safe" certification, and participates in several environmental programs, including a new international association called LIVE -- Low Input Viticulture and Enology -- a sustainable agricultural program for vineyards culminating in certification.
Plum Creek said its action is a direct result of a June 12, 2002 letter from the Pacific Rivers Council, Trout Unlimited, and Montana Trout Unlimited announcing their intent to bring legal action to invalidate the NFHCP, which was approved by the U.
The groups - Oregon Wild, Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center, The Wilderness Society, Pacific Rivers Council and Cascadia Wildlands Project - filed a complaint in federal court on Wednesday, saying the Bureau of Land Management didn't follow federal law in regard to the Western Oregon Plan Revision, a management strategy that would release the agency from the logging limits imposed by the Northwest Forest Plan and increase logging on 2.