It's strictly economics," says Robert Metz, a competitor whose Pacific Publishing company puts out a Central Oregon Coast phone book that not only offers cheaper ads but a starfish picture on the cover.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Pacific Publishing Company (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Predictive Parallel Branch Slicer
- Program Planning and Budgeting System
- Pipers and Pipe Band Society of Ontario
- Pencil Post Bed Twin (furniture)
- Public Policy and Biological Threats (training program)
- Post Partum Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Power Procurement Business Unit (South California Edison)
- Prefix Peer Binding Update (computing)
- Part Per Billion by Volume
- Parts Per Billion by Weight
- Paiement par Clic (French: payment per click)
- Paige Poulos Communications (Richmond, California)
- Pakistan Penal Code
- Pakistan Press Club (est. 1996)
- Pan Pacific Conference (various organizations)
- Pan Pacific Copper (Japan)
- Pan-Pacific Championship
- Panel Personal Computer
- Paperboard Packaging Council
- Parallel Pilot Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEATTLE, April 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Seattle Times Company has reached agreement in principle to purchase the Issaquah Press, a weekly newspaper in Eastern King County, from Pacific Publishing Company, H.