Just as we were walking to the offices of Pacific Peoples' Partnership (PPP) in Victoria in July, we talked about the importance of fostering Indigenous networks, particularly the benefits of connections between us in New Zealand, First Nations peoples in Canada and Pacific peoples closer to home.
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Pacific Peoples' Partnership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Pikes Peak Oracle Users Group (San Diego, CA)
- Personal Points of View
- Primary Practice Opportunities of Virginia (Virginia Department of Health)
- Abteilung Phytopathologie in Raumkulturen (German: Department of Phytopathology Cultures in Space)
- Peers Promoting Organized Wellness (Ashland University; Ohio)
- Physics Photo of the Week (Warren Wilson College; North Carolina)
- Pomorskiego Programu Odnowy Wsi (Polish: Pomeranian Rural Renewal Program)
- Phenacylpyridinium Oxalate
- Polypropylene Oxide
- Protoporphyrinogen Oxidase (gene)
- Pagan Pride Project
- Pakistan Peoples Party
- Pale Porcelain Princess (beauty/makeup forum slang)
- Paléontologie, Phylogénie et Paléobiologie (French: Paleontology, Phylogeny, and Paleobiology)
- Palestinian People's Party
- Palestinian Public Perceptions (reports)
- Pälkäneen Putki Ja Puhallin
- Parallels Power Panel (software)
- ParaParaParadise (dance simulation game series)
- Parent Partnership Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Peoples' Partnership has teamed up with the Victoria International Development Education Association to organize this round of deliberations, working to bring a Pacific perspective and to ensure that the international dimensions of trade--and our capacity to affect them--are central to the discussion.
Pacific Peoples' Partnership is pleased to support the work of the IWFWP.
More than anyone, I suppose I should know the answer for the simple reason that I was there at the beginning when the South Pacific Peoples Foundation (SPPF), the fore-runner of the Pacific Peoples' Partnership, consisted of nothing more than a table and a chair.
Indeed, this effort, a joint initiative of Pacific Peoples' Partnership and the Victoria International Development Education Association, recognizes the growing interest of Canadians in fair trade and cooperative development, and the heightened sensitivity to our international obligations as a nation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When I first joined Pacific Peoples' Partnership in the spring of 2004, this 29 years young organization was well known across Canada and the Pacific for its Indigenous Peoples Abroad Programme (IPAP).
Tok Blong Pasifik--News and Views from the Pacific * West Papua--Bearing witness * Indigenous Peoples Abroad Programme * Video Catalogue and Ordering * Secure on-line Donation System Pacific Peoples' Partnership thanks Coppermoon Productions in Victoria for its unique web design.
Pacific Peoples' Partnership (PPP) was born as the South Pacific Peoples' Foundation (SPPF) with a vision to create an awareness programme concerning the development realities and needs of the Pacific Island nations.