12 /PRNewswire/ -- Working with cancerous prostate tissues of men over 55 years of age, scientists at the Pacific Northwest Research Institute (PNRI) in Seattle have identified a DNA structure that potentially signals a high risk for prostate cancer.
What does PNRI stand for?
PNRI stands for Pacific Northwest Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNRI
We have 2 other meanings of PNRI in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Network of Rivers, Dams and People (Pakistan Water Policy Alliance)
- Programme National de Recherche et de Développement en Matière de Santé (French: National Health Research and Development Program)
- Programa Nacional de Recuperación Económica (Spanish: National Economic Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Programme in Natural Resource Economics (various locations)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference (Vancouver, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Research Foundation
- Permanent National Research Function (socio-religous studies)
- Project Number Request Form
- Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union
- Prairie North Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: National Library of Indonesia)
- Philippine Nuclear Research Institute
- Prenatal Re-Imprinting
- Participatory Natural Resource Management
- Primary Nonrefluxing Megaureter
- Pacific Northwest Regional Medical Library (University of Washington)
- Participatory Natural Resource Management Programme (Palestine)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Office (Humane Society of the United States; Seattle, WA)
- Pittsburgh Naval Reactors Office
- Palm Name Resolution Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malins of the Pacific Northwest Research Institute Biochemical Oncology Program and colleagues [EHP 112:511-515].
Malins of the Pacific Northwest Research Institute in Seattle.
The Seattle-based firm has been providing technical expertise to the health and science industry for more than 15 years, including for clients such as the University of Washington, Pacific Northwest Research Institute, Washington State University and Swedish Medical Center.
Scientists at the Pacific Northwest Research Institute in Seattle have found evidence for a DNA structure characteristic of metastasis in normal tissues from prostates with metastazing tumors.
In the long run, if the transplants work for people with type I diabetes, researchers may also try them as a way of controlling type II diabetes, says Paul Robertson of the Pacific Northwest Research Institute in Seattle.
Kahn is a Principle Scientist at Pacific Northwest Research Institute in Seattle.
and colleagues at the Pacific Northwest Research Institute in Seattle, in collaboration with Jerry L.