Devlin and a team of colleagues from the Pacific Northwest Regional Medical Library suggested some specific tips for creating an easy to use Web site with quality health information for elders; their results can be viewed at the Prepared Caregiver Web site (Oregon Health & Science University, 2003).
What does PNRML stand for?
PNRML stands for Pacific Northwest Regional Medical Library (University of Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Permanent National Research Function (socio-religous studies)
- Project Number Request Form
- Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union
- Prairie North Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Pacific Northwest Research Institute
- Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: National Library of Indonesia)
- Philippine Nuclear Research Institute
- Prenatal Re-Imprinting
- Participatory Natural Resource Management
- Primary Nonrefluxing Megaureter
- Participatory Natural Resource Management Programme (Palestine)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Office (Humane Society of the United States; Seattle, WA)
- Pittsburgh Naval Reactors Office
- Palm Name Resolution Protocol
- Parc Naturel Régional du Pilat
- Patient Navigator Research Program
- Peer Name Resolution Protocol
- pentanucleotide repeat polymorphism (biology, genetics)
- Personnel Notification and Recall Procedures (US DoD)
- Phoenix Neighbourhood Renewal Programme (UK)