After the USGA's ruling, Schmidt was pulled from competing in the Oregon Amateur and Mid-Amateur championships, as well as the Oregon Open, Seattle Amateur and the Pacific Northwest Golf Association Amateur.
What does PNGA stand for?
PNGA stands for Pacific Northwest Golf Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNGA
- Portable Network Graphics (graphic file standard/extension)
- Pressurized Natural Gas
- Private Non-Guaranteed (bond)
- Private, Non-Governmental
- Professional Numismatists Guild
- Program on Networked Governance (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Project Next Generation (various organizations)
- Proportional Navigation Guidance Law
- Pseudorandom Noise Generator
- Papua New Guinea Institute of Medical Research
- Papua New Guinea Angco (coffee)
- Pennsylvania Nut Growers Association
- Philippine Network Gaming Alliance
- Plan Generation Advisor
- Points North Golf Association
- Papua New Guinea Association of Australia (est. 1951)
- Prompt Neutron Gamma Activation Analysis
- Papua New Guinea Amateur Radio Society
- Pennsylvania National Guard Associations
- Pseudo Nambu-Goldstone Bosons
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representing the Pacific Northwest Golf Association in the team competition are David Fink of Corvallis, Carl Jonson of Bainbridge Island, Wash.
Byline: The Register-Guard MAJOR AMATEUR TOURNAMENTS There will be several tournaments of note at Eugene-area golf courses this year, including: The Pacific Northwest Golf Association Cup, Eugene Country Club, May 1 through May 3.
Byline: The Register-Guard MOLALLA - University of Oregon golfers Kendra Little and Kate Hildahl each won two matches Wednesday to reach the quarterfinals of the Pacific Northwest Golf Association Women's Amateur at Arrowhead Golf Club.
Byline: The Register-Guard MOLALLA - Three University of Oregon women's golfers finished in the top 15 of stroke-play qualifying Tuesday to move into match play today at the Pacific Northwest Golf Association Women's Amateur tournament at Arrowhead Golf Club.
UO, OSU golfers start well at PNGA tournaments A number of golfers with University of Oregon and Oregon State ties put themselves in position to reach match play during stroke play qualifying Monday at three Pacific Northwest Golf Association tournaments.
So it is understandable there might have been a little rust when she teed up at the Pacific Northwest Golf Association Amateur Championship last week in East Wenatchee, Wash.
Byline: Shawn Miller The Register-Guard CRESWELL - For the first time since Tiger Woods in 1994, the medalist at the Pacific Northwest Golf Association Men's Amateur Championship won the tournament on Saturday.