Airplanes will become available," he said on the sidelines of the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance annual conference near Seattle.
What does PNAA stand for?
PNAA stands for Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNAA
We have 3 other meanings of PNAA in our Acronym Attic
- Prefectura Naval Argentina (Argentina Coast Guard)
- Prevention Needs Assessment
- Principal Naval Architect
- Principle of Non-Aggression
- Principles of Naval Architecture (Society of Naval Architects & Marine Engineers reference)
- Private Non-Custodial Agency (children's services)
- Professional National Accountant
- Progressive Neuronal Abiotrophy (nerve disorder in dogs)
- Psychiatric Nursing Association of Ireland (UK)
- Public News Article
- Pacific Northwest Alpaca Association
- Philippine Nurses Association of America
- Piano Nazionale Alimentazione Animale (Italian: National Plan on Animal Nutrition; Minister of Health)
- Preconcentration Neutron Activation Analysis (nuclear chemistry)
- Pilot National Asian American Political Survey
- Professional Nutrient Applicators Association of Wisconsin (est. 2001)
- Philippine Nurses Association of Arizona, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Percutaneous Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Personal Name and Address Book (software)
- Public Name and Address Book (IBM Lotus Notes software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Steck, Chairman of the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance and Vice President of EADS Composites Atlantic, will deliver opening remarks, followed by thought-leaders such as John Driessnack, Senior Director of Integrated Program Management at MCR Executive Consulting Group and the Lead of Risk Management Executive Courses at Defense Acquisition University; Mike Gibbons, Program Manager for EA-18G Growler at Boeing IDS and the 2007 AVIATION WEEK A&D Program Excellence Award Finalist for "Best Practice;" and Steven D.