Multinational Monitor, The Nation, Newsday, Italy's Nigrizia, Pacific News Service, The Progressive, the Review of African Political Economy, the South African Weekly Mail, and the Women's Features Service.
What does PNS stand for?
PNS stands for Pacific News Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNS
We have 181 other meanings of PNS in our Acronym Attic
- Planned Net Revenues for Risk
- Physicians National Risk Retention Group Inc.
- Proposed Natural Resources Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Pacific Northwest Renaissance Society
- Preliminary Natural Resource Survey
- Project Notification and Review System
- Prunus Necrotic Ringspot Virus
- Philadelphia Neighborhood Recovery Tour (Philadelphia, PA)
- Primitive Nth Root of Unity
- Programme National de Rénovation Urbaine (French: National Urban Renewal Program)
- Pacific Northwest Snowfighters (various locations)
- Pacific Nuclear Services
- Packet Switched Network
- Pakistan Naval Ship
- Parabolized Navier Stokes
- Parenteral Nutrition Solution
- Pay n Spray (gaming, Grand Theft Auto)
- Pediatric Nurse Specialist
- Pegawai Negeri Sipil (Indonesian: civil servant)
- Pensacola, FL, USA (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded by the nonprofit Pacific News Service in 1996, NAM is headquartered in California, where ethnic media are the primary source of news and information for over half of the state's new ethnic majority.
com carried by the Pacific News Service on June 14 praised the "long-sought debt relief for Africa," saying: "The agreement on 100 percent debt relief for developing countries announced by finance ministers from the eight largest industrial nations (G-8) .
New California Media is a nationwide association of more than 700 print, broadcast, and online ethnic media organizations founded in 1996 by the non-profit Pacific News Service.
Andrea Lewis is co-host of The Morning Show on KPFA radio in Berkeley and an associate editor with Pacific News Service in San Francisco.
Partnering with the California Council on Youth Relations, California Research Bureau and the Pacific News Service regarding youth homelessness, generating Bay Area and statewide attention
NCM, founded in 1996 by the nonprofit Pacific News Service to promote ethnic media, has been a pioneer of multilingual polling since 2002, with support from a broad range of foundations and organizations, including the Ford Foundation, the James Irvine Foundation, Overbrook Foundation, the Evelyn and Walter Haas Jr.
Andrea Lewis, an associate editor of the San Francisco-based Pacific News Service, has won two Grammy awards as a member of the San Francisco Symphony Chorus.