Allen holds a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in aeronautics from the University of Michigan and Purdue University, respectively, as well as an MBA in technology and innovation management from Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma.
What does PLU stand for?
PLU stands for Pacific Lutheran University
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLU
We have 39 other meanings of PLU in our Acronym Attic
- Platoon Sergeant
- Post-Lens Tear Thickness (eyes)
- Prince Lyric Transcription Team
- Patrol Leader Training Unit (South African Scout Association)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Electric Steam Power Plant)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Central Steam Power; Bandung Institute of Technology Network)
- Periodic Linear Time-Variant
- Project Lead the Way
- Private Logistics Trading Exchange (software; trademark of Freightgate)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Confins/Pampulha (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julie earned a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Pacific Lutheran University.
Bentsen is an Associate Attorney at Speidel Law Firm in Wenatchee who received his Bachelor of Arts from Pacific Lutheran University before.
He received tenure as a faculty member and later became dean of social sciences at Pacific Lutheran University.
Brown, Pacific Lutheran University * The items marked with this symbol can be ordered via the MTNA website through our affiliation with Amazon.
In 1991, Evangel and Pacific Lutheran University (Wash.
He holds degrees in music from Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma and the University of Oregon.
11)--Ingram, a professor at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington, grapples with two main issues: Christianity's dialogue with the world religions, especially Buddhism, and its dialogue with the natural sciences.