The project team also consulted with the following bodies: - Government of the Western Province, Gizo; - Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources (MFMR), Honaira; - Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC), (met with representatives visiting Honaira); - Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA), Honaira - local NGOs and international NGOs with offices or programs within the Solomon Islands.
What does PIFFA stand for?
PIFFA stands for Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (Solomon Islands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIFFA
- Printing Industry Financial Executives
- Psychodrama Institute for Europe (Germany)
- Pubo-Ischio-Femoralis-Externus (anatomy)
- Pay It Forward Email Management
- Plymouth Independent Film Festival (Plymouth, MA)
- Project Initiation Feasibility Form
- Protected Interoperable File Format
- Provincetown International Film Festival (Massachusetts)
- Publications of the Institute of Federalism Fribourg (Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Pusan International Film Festival (South Korea)
- Pay It Forward for Autism (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- Polish International Freight Forwarders Association (Poland)
- Pakistan International Freight Forwarders Council
- Pictures for Friends and Family (German website)
- Pain-Induced Functional Impairment
- Pensions, Insurance and Financial Institutions (Alberta, Canada)
- Personally Identifiable Financial Information
- Polarization Insensitive Fiber Isolator (optics)
- Public Interest Fund of Illinois (Champaign, IL)
- Pain-Induced Functional Impairment in the Rat (pharmacological study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA) In 2010 the Parties to the Nauru Agreement announced the world's largest closure of the high seas to purse seine fishing, covering 4.
Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA) members are calling for tighter controls on fishing at the 6th Regular Session of the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC) meeting which opened on December 8th, 2009.