Pacific Investment Management Company has over $150 billion in fixed-income assets under management.
What does PIMCO stand for?
PIMCO stands for Pacific Investment Management Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIMCO
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences
- Path-Integral Monte-Carlo
- Pediatric & Internal Medicine Center
- Philippine International Mathematics Competition
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Primary Industries Ministerial Council (Australia)
- Projekt Independent Metal-Compilation
- Pulsatility Index in the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Primary Inner Medullary Collecting Duct Cells
- Perceptive and Intelligent Machines in Complex Environment (Australia)
- Portsea Island Mutual Co-Operative Society (UK)
- Parent-Initiated Motivational Climate Questionnaire (social psychology)
- Participatory Irrigation Management and Development (Cambodia)
- Party in My Dorm (gaming)
- Path Integral Molecular Dynamics
- Personnel Information Management Division
- Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Dentistry (UK)
- Protocol Independent Multicast Dense Mode
- Petites i Mitjanes Empreses (Catalan: Small and Medium Enterprises)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1971, Pacific Investment Management Company (PIMCO) is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.
The Global Income Fund commenced operation in October of 1995, and is being rolled out to the retail public in an attempt to take advantage of what Pacific Investment Management Company currently believes is one of the most promising opportunities for bond investing in 1996.
25, 2001 and is managed by Pacific Investment Management Company (PIMCO).
The portfolio was managed by Pacific Investment Management Company LLC.
Pacific Shores is a collateralized debt obligation (CDO) managed by Pacific Investment Management Company (PIMCO) which closed June 27, 2002.
Fitch reviewed the credit quality of the individual assets comprising the portfolio and discussed the transaction's performance with Pacific Investment Management Company LLC, the collateral manager.
Wrigley CDO, a collateralized debt obligation (CDO) that closed on July 30, 2002, is managed by Pacific Investment Management Company LLC (PIMCO).