It's a major Pacific International Trapshooting Association event that has more than $7,000 in winnings.
What does PITA stand for?
PITA stands for Pacific International Trapshooting Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PITA
We have 28 other meanings of PITA in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Interval Timer
- Programmer Integration Testing
- Progressive Income Tax(ation)
- Progressive Intensity Training (fitness)
- Prohibited Items Test
- Project Integration Team
- Public Internet Terminal (various locations)
- Pulling It Together
- Pulsed Inductive Thruster
- Pursuit Intervention Technique (police high-speed pursuit tactic)
- Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association
- Pain In the Ass
- Palestinian Information Technology Association
- Paper Industry Technical Association (UK)
- Paranormal Investigation Team of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance (Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development)
- Pipeline Integrity Technology Associates
- Plug in the Answer (math strategy)
- Point-in-time Architecture
- Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young Creswell trapshooter sets record Cade Miller of Creswell last week became the youngest trapshooter in Pacific International Trapshooting Association history to break 100 straight clay targets in a sanctioned singles handicap competition.