The 32 MacGregor electric cranes have been specified for eight more 3,900 TEU container vessels being built at the yard for Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL).
What does PIL stand for?
PIL stands for Pacific International Lines (shipping line)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIL
We have 123 other meanings of PIL in our Acronym Attic
- Peri-Implant Keratinized Mucosa
- PhD Students in Information and Knowledge Management (Workshop)
- Association of the Computer and Multimedia Industry of Malaysia
- Polska Izba Konstrukcji Stalowych (Polish: Polish Chamber of Steelworks; Warsaw, Poland)
- Porsche Information Kommunikation Services GmbH (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Programmer's Imaging Kernel System
- Philosophy in an Inclusive Key Summer Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
- Problem Informant/Killer Tool
- Polski Instytut Kontroli Wewnetrznej (Polish: Polish Institute of Internal Control; Warsaw, Poland)
- Pacific India Lines (Singapore)
- Page Interchange Language
- Partido de Independientes de Lanzarote (Party of Independents from Lanzarote, Spain)
- Parts Identification List
- Passenger Information List (airlines)
- Patient Information Leaflet
- People in London (UK)
- Personal Improvement Limited (UK)
- Pontificio Istituto Liturgico (Italian: Pontifical Institute of Liturgy)
- Pravic Intelektualne Lastnine (Slovenian: Intellectual Property Rights)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Captain Faisal Al Qahtani, senior vice-president and managing director, DP World, Middle East Region, said: "We congratulate Pacific International Lines and their new vessel, Kota Carum, on her maiden visit to Aden and the Red Sea area, the busiest sea trade transit route in the world today.
We congratulate Pacific International Lines and their new vessel, Kota Carum, on her maiden visit to Aden and the Red Sea area, the busiest sea trade transit route in the world today," said Captain Faisal Al Qahtani, senior vice president and managing director, DP World, Middle East Region.
Norasia Line Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) Pacific International Lines P & O Nedlloyd Lines Regional Container Lines Samudera Shipping Line Sinokor Merchant Marine Co.
Three major international shipping companies: The Singapore-based Pacific International Lines, the American President Lines and the Taiwan-based Evergreen, all agreed this week to cut congestion fees at Aqaba Seaport by 34 percent from $300 to $200 for 20-ft containers and from $600 to $400 for 40-ft containers.
Companies Mentioned: * Singapore Airlines Cargo (SIA Cargo) * Pacific International Lines (PIL) * Pacific Carriers Limited (PCL) * MCC Transport For more information visit http://www.
Wartsila equipment will be installed on four container vessels that Pacific International Lines (PIL) has ordered from Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Company (DSIC), in China, and on two bulk carriers being built by Bohai Shipbuilding Heavy Industry Co.
Companies Mentioned: * MCC Transport * Pacific International Lines (PIL) * Pacific Carriers Limited (PCL) * Maersk Line * Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) * CMA CGM * Hapag-Lloyd * Evergreen Line * APL * CSAV * COSCO Container Lines Company Limited (COSCON) * Hanjin Shipping (Container Operations) * China Shipping (CSCL) For more information visit http://www.