On November 9, 2000, the patient was admitted to Pacific Hospital of Long Beach where surgery was performed.
What does PHLB stand for?
PHLB stands for Pacific Hospital of Long Beach (Long Beach, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PHLB in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Laboratory
- Public Health Language (National Health Service; UK)
- Public Health Law
- Public High League (St. Louis, MO)
- Post-Heparin Lipase Activity
- Postheparin Lipolytic Activity
- Public Health Law Association
- Public Health Leadership Award (California's Clean Air Project)
- Professional Hacker's Linux Assault Kit
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles Alternative Models Effects
- Park Hill Land Conservancy (Yonkers, NY)
- Pehur High-Level Canal (Pakistan)
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission
- Primary Human Liver Cell
- Public Health Laboratory Centre (Hong Kong)
- Public Health Leadership Certificate (University of North Carolina)
- Post-Holiday Let Down
- Public Health Laboratory Division
- Vein (Prefix)
- Patricia H. Ladew Foundation, Inc. (cat sanctuary; est. 1975; Long Beach, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ghebre reported that her daughter - who was born in Eritrea and immigrated to the United States in 1990 - has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and had just completed a two-week stay for psychiatric treatment at Pacific Hospital of Long Beach when she disappeared.
Charity care increased 71% at Pacific Hospital of Long Beach.