; Beth Waitzfelder, PhD, from the Pacific Health Research Institute in Honolulu; Beth Loots, MPH, MSW, from Seattle Children's, Seattle,; and Giuseppina Imperatore, MD, PhD, from the Division of Diabetes Translation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Atlanta.
What does PHRI stand for?
PHRI stands for Pacific Health Research Institute (since 1960; Honolulu, Hawaii)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHRI
We have 3 other meanings of PHRI in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Risk Evaluation Data
- Perinatal HIV Reduction and Education Demonstration Activities
- Per Host Rate Limiter
- Pacific Handicap Racing Fleet (various locations)
- Parliamentary Human Rights Foundation (Washington, DC)
- People's Hurricane Relief Fund (Hurricane Katrina relief)
- Performance Handicap Racing Fleet
- Perinatal Hypoxia-Related Factors
- Public Health Resource Group (University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine; Portland, ME)
- Primary Hand Receipt Holder
- Pintabian Horse Registry, Inc (Karlstad, Minnesota)
- Pittsburgh Health Research Institute (Pennsylvania)
- Population Health Research Institute (est. 1999; Canada)
- Port and Harbour Research Institute (Ministry of Transport; Japan)
- Palestinian Human Rights Information Center
- Program on Human Rights and Justice
- Pan Handle Regional Library
- Public Health Research Laboratories (Sacramento, CA)
- Phorm Inc (stock symbol)
- Project Human Resources Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Willcox, a geriatrician at Pacific Health Research Institute in Honolulu and coauthor of the new study, published online September 2 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Chien-Wen Tseng, a researcher at the University of Hawaii and the Pacific Health Research Institute, said in an interview with this newspaper.