Zedler, director of the Pacific Estuarine Research Laboratory at San Diego (Calif.
What does PERL stand for?
PERL stands for Pacific Estuarine Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PERL
We have 36 other meanings of PERL in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Evidence Recovery Kit
- PKR-like endoplasmic Reticulum Kinase
- Prospective Evaluation of Radial Keratotomy
- Psychological and Educational Research in Kansas (Convention)
- Publishing Ethics Resource Kit
- Perhimpunan Kedokteran Anti Penuaan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Society of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial Malaysia (Social Security Organisation aka SOCSO; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Islam Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Islamic Welfare Organization)
- Partners in Education and Research for Kindergarten Success (Florida)
- Program Effectiveness Review for Kentucky Schools
- Passivated Emitter, Rear-Locally Diffused
- Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister :-)
- Perfect EMacs (Education Macintosh) Rewriting Language
- Practical Extraction and Report Language
- Practically Everything Really Likeable
- Pre-positioned Equipment Requirement List
- Principal Exchange Rate Linked (securities)
- Production Engineering Research Laboratory
- Public Employees' Retirement Law
- Pupils Equal and Reactive to Light