Volendam's 21- or 24-day South Pacific Crossing departs Los Angeles, Calif.
What does PC-1 stand for?
PC-1 stands for Pacific Crossing
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PC-1
We have 1 other meaning of PC-1 in our Acronym Attic
- Project Controls and Budget Services
- Protective Clothing And Equipment
- Powys Children and Families Forum (UK)
- Packing, Crating, and Handling
- Power, Corruption & Lies (New Order album)
- Production Control & Logistics
- Psychiatry Consultation and Liaison
- Peace and Quiet
- Power Crane & Shovel Association
- Presbyterian Church (USA, formal denominational name)
- Plasma-Cell Differentiation Antigen-1 (molecular biology)
- Pachyonychia Congenita Type 2
- Personal Computer Aircraft Sustainability Module
- Personal Computer - Army Status Of Resources and Training System
- Personal Computer, Advanced Technology
- Precision Control Average Transaction Error (computer algorithm)
- Phosphorylcholine Conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin
- Personal Computing from the Berkeley Software Distribution
- Personal Computer - Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Personal Computer Disk Operating System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Simpson has 25 years experience in the telecoms sector and has held a number of senior international executive positions during his career, including president and CEO of Pacific Crossing, a company operating a trans-Pacific cable system between the United States and Japan.
Byline: Ben Spencer SIX adventurers have celebrated the end of a Pacific crossing - in a boat made from 12,500 plastic bottles.
Bellini has said he was inspired to make the Pacific crossing because it makes him feel "100 percent alive.
Tokyo, Japan, Mar 19, 2008 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu Limited and Pacific Crossing Limited today announced the successful completion of an upgrade project that more than doubles the capacity of the 21,000-kilometer PC-1 trans-Pacific fiber optic submarine cable network.
Surprised that something so good could survive a Pacific crossing and land (somewhat altered) in this homo holy city?
But now the expedition is in desperate financial straits, and Mr Lewis said he hoped the Pacific crossing would generate sponsorship.
BRITISH adventurer Jason Lewis yesterday com- pleted the first Pacific crossing by pedal power - and celebrated with a beer.