Lexus LS owners include Microsoft's Bill Gates, a 1990 LS 400 in burgundy, later donated to the Pacific Crest Outward Bound School in Portland; New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
What does PCOBS stand for?
PCOBS stands for Pacific Crest Outward Bound School (now Outward Bound West; Golden, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Private Coaching
- Proprietary Change of Address
- PC (Personal Computer) on a Chip
- Primary Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma (opthamology)
- Park Central Office Building (Missouri State University)
- Post Contractual Opportunistic Behavior
- Postgraduate Certificate in Ocean Bathymetry (General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans)
- Presbyterian Church of Bloomingdale (Brandon, FL)
- President's Council on Bioethics
- Protestants Christelijke Ouderen Bond (Dutch)
- Peninsula Chamber of Commerce (Marblehead, OH)
- Personal Computer COCOMO (Constructive Cost Model; software)
- Pest Control Operators of California Inc. (West Sacramento, California)
- Pest Control Oversight Committee
- Peugeot Cabriolet Owners Club (UK)
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card (boating safety; Canada)
- Potential Chemical of Concern
- President's Commission on Organized Crime (est. 1983)
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting
- Professional Certificate in Organizational Change and Development (Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After 22 days in the back country of the West's great wild lands, young people return with the strength of character to face the challenges of today's complex society," said Paul Hart, executive director of Pacific Crest Outward Bound School.
ACG-sponsored, Team D professionals will compete in the head-to-head and extreme kayaking competitions, Pacific Crest Outward Bound School will host junior and adult outdoor clinics and Leave No Trace will spread the message of responsible outdoor recreation.