The Chief of Defence Staff Conference is hosted by US Pacific Command.
What does PACOM stand for?
PACOM stands for Pacific Command
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PACOM
We have 1 other meaning of PACOM in our Acronym Attic
- Process, Automation, Control and Optimization
- Professional and Cultural Opportunities (University of Minnesota; business club)
- Program Administrative Contracting Officer (NAVAIR)
- Programme Against Corruption and Organised Crime in South-Eastern Europe (Council of Europe)
- Public Agency Compliance Officer (Department of the Treasury; New Jersey; law enforcement)
- Partial Pressure of Carbon Dioxide in Arterial Blood
- Port Alberni Council of Canadians (British Columbia, Canada)
- Performing Arts Centre of the Free State (South Africa)
- Peak Area Council of Governments (Colorado)
- Pueblo Area Council of Governments (Colorado)
- Pan African Congress of Mathematicians
- Pan-African Committee (for START, the Global Change System for Research, Analysis and Training)
- Pacific Command Theater Nuclear Force Improvement Study
- Pacific Command Activities
- Pacific Air Combat Operations Staff
- Packet Processor
- Packet Processor Data Capture Facility II
- Pacific Coast Coordinator of Naval Logistics (US Navy)
- Partners of Community Organisations (Malaysia)
- Passenger Airbag Cut Off Switch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The head of the US Pacific command met South Korean military leaders Thursday ahead of annual joint military exercises between the two countries, officials said.
5th Battlefield Coordination Detachment's presence in the Pacific Command area of responsibility significantly enhances the theater's warfighting and deterrent capabilities for joint forces.
Pacific Command (PACOM's) ISR capability in the near future.
Pacific Command a continuous bomber presence in the Asia-Pacific region, enhancing regional security and the U.
Forces from the Pacific Command guard the oil lanes of the South China Sea.
TSX: BYT), a leading provider of identity verification technology, today announced that Space and Naval Warfare Systems Activity Pacific has chosen Bioscrypt's V-Smart iClass biometric access control reader to augment physical access control at Pacific Command Headquarters (PACOM), and to analyze the benefits of implementing biometric contactless technologies for future generations of the Common Access Card (CAC) at Navy Region Hawaii and other Naval installations throughout the Pacific region.
Pacific Command, controls four numbered air forces composed of over 45,000 military and civilian personnel spread across the Pacific Rim, from Alaska to Guam.