Goldman Sachs purchased a type of "conversion trades" that were part of the manipulative scheme which were cleared by Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corporation in San Francisco, and which trades were effected on the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange in San Francisco.
What does PCSE stand for?
PCSE stands for Pacific Coast Stock Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCSE
We have 21 other meanings of PCSE in our Acronym Attic
- Printer Control Sequence Description
- Process Control Strategy Document
- Psychiatric Centers at San Diego
- Putnam County School District (Florida)
- Post Card & Souvenir Distributors Association
- Potomac Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists
- Per Capita State Domestic Product
- Palo Community School District Public Library (Palo, MI)
- Plain City School District Public Library (Plain City, OH)
- Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff (Phillipines)
- Panel-Corrected Standard Error (econometrics)
- Parallel Computing in Science and Engineering (seminar)
- Passenger Car Space Equivalent (transportation engineering)
- Physics, Computer Science and Engineering (academic department)
- Power, Cooling and Space Efficiency
- Professional Child Support Enforcement Agency Coalition (establishes standards for private child support enforcement)
- Pre-College Summer Enrichment Program (multiple locations)
- Pacific Center for Spiritual Formation (San Francisco, CA)
- Patterson Cypress Sawmill Festival (Patterson, LA)
- Pine Creek State Forest (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbie soon led Mattel to the forefront of the toy industry and in 1960 the company became publicly owned with its common stock listed on the New York and Pacific Coast stock exchanges in 1963.
He has served as an arbitrator for the NASD and the NYSE, and was a member of the Ethics and Business Conduct Committee of the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange.
He has served as a board member of the Securities Industry Association, a Governor of the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange, a member of the American Stock Exchange Advisory Committee, President of the Bond Club of Los Angeles, and Chairman of the California District Securities Industry Association.
both of which trade on the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange, to be suitable company investments.
SunAmerica common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and Pacific Coast Stock Exchange.
The Company is traded on the New York and Pacific Coast Stock Exchanges (Symbol: CCX).
The company's common stock is traded on New York and Pacific Coast Stock Exchanges under the symbol SWY.