The Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association presents "SLURP
What does PCSGA stand for?
PCSGA stands for Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pressure of the Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Prize-Collecting Steiner Forest Problem (algorithm)
- Process Control Systems Forum
- Packed Column Sub/Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- Pacific Cellular System Group
- Perennial Cool-Season Grasses (agriculture; gardening)
- Philatelic Computing Study Group
- Power and Control Systems Group (New York, NY)
- Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology (UK)
- Private Client Services Group (various locations)
- Public Charter Schools Grant Program (California)
- Park Center Senior High (Brooklyn Park, MN)
- Pima County Sports Hall of Fame (Arizona)
- Pacific Communication Sciences, Inc.
- Pakistan Cotton Standard Institute
- Patient Classification Systems International
- Patton Counseling Services, Inc (Asheville, NC)
- Perfect Channel State Information
- Point & Click Software, Inc. (Ohio)
- Polymer Coatings and Surfacings Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
60,000 -- Washington State Department of Agriculture and the Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association for market research and development of an interactive data base to allow oyster farmers to more easily form cooperative networks and develop business strategies.
And last but not least, the Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association went home with a donation which will help in their mission to keep Puget Sound waters clean and healthy for the future of Northwest shellfish, Cynthia Nims is the food editor of Seattle magazine.