Commercial fishing businesses, and many other related industry jobs up and down the west coast will keep shrinking or shut down if the government's 20-year failure to restore endangered Columbia/Snake salmon doesn't change," said Zeke Grader, Executive Director of the Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations (PCFFA).
What does PCFFA stand for?
PCFFA stands for Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PCFFA in our Acronym Attic
- Polk City Fire Department (Iowa)
- Pool Cleaners From Distant Planets (website)
- Primary Care Faculty Development Program (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Parallel Conformal Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- Pew Campaign for Fuel Efficiency
- Plymouth College of Further Education
- Prague Center for Further Education
- Parents Circle Families Forum (group for bereaved Palestinians and Israelis)
- Podcast Film Fest
- Polymer Consistent Force Field (chemistry)
- Post Collision Fuel-Fed Fire
- Pacific Gold Corporation (stock symbol)
- PC Flowers and Gifts.com
- Performance Coatings and Finishes Group (Ameron International)
- Point Claim Form Guide (University of Toronto)
- Police Customs Frontier Guard (Finnish Customs)
- Private & Commercial Finance Group (UK)
- probabilistic context-free grammar (natural language parser)
- Phone Calls from Home (band)
- Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands (Laura Schlessinger book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2006) Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations v.
Zeke Grader, executive director of the Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations, which represents commercial fishermen, said, ``The sport guys have got to be accurate in telling the public the whole truth and not just half the truth.
Greg Gartrell, Assistant General Manager, Contra Costa Water District; and member of CALFED Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee Zeke Grader, Executive Director for the Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations and Executive Director of the Institute for Fisheries Resources.
Now is the time for the Obama Administration to walk the talk on real salmon solutions," said Zeke Grader, Executive Director of Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations (PCFFA).
The other suit was filed by 13 organizations, including Oregon Wild, Cascadia Wildlands Project and the Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations.
Glen Spain, a spokesman for the Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations said, ``The Bush administration policy is to get as much water to farmers, regardless of the impacts on salmon.
Very little water reaches the lowest dams," says Glen Spain, the Northwest regional director for the Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen's Associations (PCFFA).