PCCW subsidiary Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited is engaged in property development.
What does PCPD stand for?
PCPD stands for Pacific Century Premium Developments (Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCPD
We have 24 other meanings of PCPD in our Acronym Attic
- Point Coded Prohibited Control (ANSI)
- Pridneprovie Cleaner Production Center (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine)
- Primary Care Pediatrics Curriculum (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Progress Career Planning Centre (Scarborough, Canada)
- Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- Physical Common Packet Channel
- Provisional Criminal Procedure Code of Kosovo (European Union justice training guidelines)
- Primary Care Physician Case Manager (healthcare industry)
- Portsmouth City Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity
- Palestinian Centre for Peace and Democracy (Ramallah, Palestine)
- Paradise City Police Department (gaming, police department of the Burnout Paradise)
- Paulding County Police Department (Georgia)
- Peachtree City Police Department (Peachtree City, GA)
- Phase-Coded Pulse Doppler
- Philippine Centre for Population and Development (Manila, Philippines)
- Physical and Chemical Properties Division (US NIST)
- Politically Correct Police Department
- Portable Compact Disk Player
- Post-Conflict and Post Disaster (UNESCO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies mentioned: - Pacific Century Premium Developments Ltd (PCPD) - Taiwan Telecommunication Network Services Co Ltd - UK Broadband Ltd - Telstra For more information visit http://www.
As an integral part of the Hong Kong Cyberport project, The Arcade was developed by Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited (PCPD), the property arm of PCCW Limited.