6 billion sale of the Pacific Century Place building in Tokyo.
What does PCP stand for?
PCP stands for Pacific Century Place (Beijing, China; business complex)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCP
We have 450 other meanings of PCP in our Acronym Attic
- Parrot Club of South-Western Ontario (Canada)
- Presidential Commission on the Status of Women (Clarion University)
- Parti Communiste Ouvrier Tunisien (French: Tunisian Communist Workers Party)
- Physicians' Chamber Orchestra of Taiwan (est. 1991)
- Pointe Claire Old Timers (Canada)
- Prototype Carrier Operational Test & Evaluation Site
- Police Chiefs Operational Task Force
- Performance Car of the Year (MOTOR Magazine, Australia)
- Protestants Christelijk Onderwijs Utrecht (Dutch: Protestant Christian Education Foundation)
- Portuguese Club of Vancouver
- Pagan Centered Podcast
- Page Composition Program
- Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (est. 2001)
- Palm Computing Platform
- Panasonic Communications Corporation of the Philippines (formerly Kyushu Matsushita Electric Philippines Corporation)
- Paralegal Certificate Program
- Participatory Community Planning (various locations)
- Partido Comunista Paraguayo (Spanish: Paraguayan Communist Party)
- Partido Comunista Peruano (Peruvian Communist Party)
- Partido Comunista Português (Portuguese Communist Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notable projects in which she has been involved include Xintiandi, Shui On's landmark historical re- development in Shanghai; and Pacific Century Place, a 220,000 square meter mixed-use complex in Beijing (two Class A office towers, two high-end residential towers and a six-level retail podium).
The 57-room boutique hotel, located in the Pacific Century Place Marunouchi, is a new concept for the Four Seasons brand and a departure from the giant properties that continue to dominate the Tokyo market.
The Hotel will form part of the prestigious Pacific Century Place Marunouchi development, consisting of 24 levels of commercial offices, three levels of retail, and two levels of underground parking.