Pacific Century CyberWorks, the developer of the Cyberport project in Hong Kong, has announced plans to raise more than HK$2bn ($256m) through a share placement which it described as the "largest internet-related financing exercise in Asia outside of Japan.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Pacific Century Cyberworks (Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Police Cruiser Backup Unit (Star Wars)
- Project Costing Business Unit (various locations)
- Personal Computer Business User Group (Naples, FL)
- Perfused Cerebral Blood Volume
- Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Provisional Combat Bomber Wing
- Printed Circuit Board Exchange
- Private Computerized Branch Exchange
- Process Control Block Extension
- Chief Postal Clerk (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Christian College (Fullerton, CA, USA)
- Pacific Circle Consortium (University of Canberra, Australia)
- Pacific Clearing Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pacific Coast Conference (now Pac-10 conference)
- Pacific Coast Council (various organizations)
- Pacific Conference of Churches
- Pacific County Courthouse
- Pakistan Chamber of Commerce
- Pakistan Christian Congress
- Palau Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Venture Catalyst Incorporated (Nasdaq: VCAT) today announced it has agreed to sell the domain name CyberWorks as part of its rebranding strategy to Pacific Century CyberWorks Limited (NYSE: HKT) (OTC: PCCLF), the Hong Kong based technology flagship of Pacific Century Group for $1,000,000.
Intel will also amalgamate the companies' other joint venture, Pacific Convergence Corp (PCC) with Pacific Century CyberWorks, which will result in Intel holding a 13% stake in Pacific Century CyberWorks.
Hong Kong - Pacific Century CyberWorks Limited ('PCCW" Bloomberg: 1186; Reuters: 1186.
The attention to graphic detail and the honest depiction of World War II planes is matched by no other title," said Todd Bonner, CEO of VR1's parent company Pacific Century CyberWorks Japan (and proud owner of a 1944 AT-6 Texan warbird).
Pacific Century CyberWorks Limited ("PCCW" Bloomberg: 1186; Reuters: 1186.
Recently acquired by Pacific Century CyberWorks Japan, VR1's products include Nightcaster(TM), a 1st-party Microsoft Xbox title; Fighter Ace III; Evernight(TM) distributed by RealNetworks (http://evernight.
com), the pioneer of Digital Scent Technology(TM), announced today that it has raised US$10 million in cash financing from Hong Kong-listed Pacific Century CyberWorks Limited (Hong Kong: 1186; "PCCW").