These strategies include cultural brokerage, intercultural sensitivity programs, and an approach used by the Pacific Basin Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (PBRRTC) to help deal with the multicultural aspects of providing care, or more specifically, the provision of rehabilitation services in the Pacific Basin.
What does PBRRTC stand for?
PBRRTC stands for Pacific Basin Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (Hawaii)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Popularity Based Replica Placement (algorithm)
- Practice-Based Research Program (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- Prescott Bluebird Recovery Project (Portland, OR)
- Prithak Bastar Rajya Party (India)
- Public Beach Restoration Program (est. 1999)
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Philadelphia Rock Paper Scissors City League Championship Series(Pennsylvania)
- Packet-Based Round Robin
- Palm Beach Road Runners (Florida)
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Project Blue River Rescue (Kansas City, MO)
- Pearl Building Rating System (Estidama; United Arab Emirates)
- Performance-Based Requirements Set
- Performance-Based Restricted Stock
- Performance-Based Reward System (various applications; various locations)
- Perpetual Bible Reading Schedule
- Program Budget Reporting System
- Public Benefit Rating System
- Pit Bull Rescue San Diego (California)
- Permian Basin Regional Science Fair
- Physically Based Rendering Toolkit (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting was organized and sponsored by the Pacific Basin Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (PBRRTC) with the assistance of the State of Hawaii, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and the Molokai Vocational Rehabilitation Field Office.