12th) the Asia-Pacific Business Symposium held in conjunction with the 23rd APEC 2011 Leaders' Week in Honolulu and sponsored by the Pacific Basin Economic Council (PBEC), the East West Center (EWC) and supported by the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC).
What does PBEC stand for?
PBEC stands for Pacific Basin Economic Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PBEC
We have 5 other meanings of PBEC in our Acronym Attic
- Prompt By Example
- Protective Breathing Equipment
- Public Beta Environment (game software testing)
- Paint, Body and Equipment Association
- Pakistan Bedwear Exporters Association
- Pennsylvania Business Education Association (academic consortium)
- Pittsburgh Business Ethics Award (Pennsylvania)
- Plum Borough Education Association (Plum, PA)
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay (Mexico)
- Pacific Basin Economic Cooperation (est. 1967)
- Pacific Blue Energy Corp. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Pebble Beach Equestrian Center (Pebble Beach, CA)
- Pool Business and Enterprise College (UK)
- Porcine Brain Endothelial Cell
- Pacific Basin Extended Climate Study
- Philippine Business for Education
- Performance-Based Earthquake Engineering
- Population Biology, Ecology, and Evolution (college course; Emory University; Graduate Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Atlanta, GA)
- Particle Beam Engineering Facility
- Pre-B-Cell Colony Enhancing Factor (visfatin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lees served for many years as secretary general and then president and chief executive officer of the Pacific Basin Economic Council, the Asia-Pacific region's oldest business organization.
Chaired by Wan Jifei, CCPIT represents the Chinese business community in the International Chamber of Commerce, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, Pacific Basin Economic Council, International Exhibitions Bureau, United Nations agencies and other regional and global forums.
Estrada will be the keynote speaker at the 32nd International General Meeting of the Pacific Basin Economic Council and also at the Sixth Investors Forum of the Credit Lyonnais Securities (Asia) Ltd.
Following is a list of bilateral and multilateral country councils, which can be valuable sources of information: * US-ASEAN Council: (202) 289-1911 * US-Vietnam Trade Council: (202) 547-3800 * US-China Business Council: (202) 429-0340 * USA-ROC (Taiwan) Economic Council: (202) 3318966 * Pacific Basin Economic Council (PBEC) - US Member Committee: (202)289-1298 * Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC) - US National Committee: (202) 293-3995 Two additional resources on Hong Kong and China: * Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office: (202) 3318940 * Hong Kong Trade Development Council: (212) 8388688 ASAE International Section.
SinoLatin Capital joins council dedicated to promoting significant growth and prosperity in Asia Pacific SHANGHAI, China -- SinoLatin Capital, the premier investment platform between China and Latin America, announced its membership in the Pacific Basin Economic Council (PBEC), an independent business organization focused on the promotion of regional economic integration and growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Hong Kong, Nov 14, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - Dr David Robson, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Tethys Petroleum Limited ("Tethys" or the "Company") (TSX:TPL)(LSE:TPL), the only independent oil and gas company operating in three of the Central Asian republics, is honoured to beappointed as a Director on the Board of Pacific Basin Economic Council ("PBEC"), an organisation committed to expanding trade, investment and business links in the region and actively engaged in the process of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation ("APEC").
His previous positions include: -- Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Basin Economic Council -- Executive Advisor and Director of Key Accounts, Asia-Pacific, KPMG Consulting & BearingPoint, Inc.