McCauley recommended that Jewish Vocational Services and Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment be part of the pilot project.
What does PACE stand for?
PACE stands for Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment (Los Angeles, California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PACE
We have 421 other meanings of PACE in our Acronym Attic
- Pan African Commodities & Derivatives Exchange
- Pacific Digital Graphics System
- Pacific Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)
- Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Public Affairs Communicator Development Program (Dow)
- Pacific Advanced Civil Engineering, Inc. (California)
- Pacific Aging Council Endeavors (Washington)
- Pacific Alliance for Catholic Education
- Pacific Asia China Energy (Canada)
- Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology (journal)
- Packet Circuit Engine (Radsys)
- Pan Arab Consulting Engineers (Kuwait)
- Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers International Union
- Parents for Academic Challenge and Enrichment (Ohio)
- Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- Participatory Action for Community Enhancement (Cooperative Housing Foundation International)
- Particles, Atmosphere and Chemistry Experiment (NASA)
- Partners for the Advancement of CAD/CAM/CAE Education
- Partnership for Academic and Community Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
A $100,000 grant to the Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment (PACE) will fund financial education and asset-building assistance for low-income residents in PACE's primary service areas.
The center will be operated by the USC Business Expansion Network and the Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment.