YSPSL (rPSGL-Ig) is a promising clinical-stage recombinant molecule resulting from fusion of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) to human IgG1.
What does PSGL1 stand for?
PSGL1 stands for P-Selectin Glycoprotein Ligand-1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Primary Schools Guitar Ensemble (Australia)
- Productive Sector Growth and Environment (USAID)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana
- Primary Segmental Glomerulosclerosis and Hyalinosis
- Penn State Geisinger Health Plan (HMO)
- Penn State Geisinger Health System (Pennsylvania)
- PSG Institute of Management
- Pakistan Society of Geographic Information Systems
- PeopleSoft General Ledger
- PlayStation Graphics Library
- Port Stephens - Great Lakes Marine Park (Australia)
- Philippine Study Group of Minnesota (est. 1982)
- Plantas Superiores Geneticamente Modificadas (Portuguese: Genetically Modified Higher Plants)
- Poststreptococcal Glomerulonephritis (kidney inflammation)
- Participatory School Governance Programme (Angola)
- Port Security Grant Program (US DHS/FEMA)
- Precision Specialty Gas Products (Weldcoa)
- Private Stewardship Grant Program (US FWS)
- Processor Specific Geometry Pipeline
- Puget Sound Green Pages (environmental issues; Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
L-Selectin-dependent leukocyte-leukocyte interaction further accelerates rolling, which is mediated by the sialomucin P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (21, 22).