Reductive addition of glutathione to p-benzoquinone, 2-hydroxy-p-benzoquinone, and p-benzoquinone epoxides.
What does PBQ stand for?
PBQ stands for P-Benzoquinone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBQ
We have 7 other meanings of PBQ in our Acronym Attic
- Pottsville Beach Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Pretty Beach Public School (Australia)
- Pilates-Based Physical Therapy
- Postural Blood Pressure Test
- Producer Board Project Team
- Peacekeeping Best Practices Unit
- Percutaneous Balloon Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- Percutaneous Balloon Pericardial Window
- Please Be Patient with Me
- Please Be Patient With Me God Is Not Finished With Me Yet
- Pain Behaviour Questionnaire
- Painted Bride Quarterly (Drexel University literary magazine)
- Patient Benefit Questionnaire
- Pittsburgh Bible Quizzing (Pennsylvania)
- Poor Build Quality (UK electronics industry)
- Professional Battery Quality
- Parsons, Brinckerhoff, Quade and Douglas (transportation consultants)
- Push Button Quick Release
- Projektbegleitende Qualitätssicherung (German)
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
p-benzoquinone acts as an inhibitor as the transfer of protons from the propagating carbenium ion and/or initiator-protonated species to form p-hydroquinone.
It is reported that the PAQ from Jeffamine D-400 (polyoxypropylenediamine) and p-benzoquinone showed adequate properties to be used in coating formulations as a binder and anti-corrosive agent.