Indonesian credit rating agency PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (PEFINDO) has affirmed the "id+" rating of PT Indosat Tbk's (ISAT) Bond VI Year 2008 Seri A amounting to IDR 760 billion and"id+(sy)" rating of Sukuk Ijarah III Year 2008 amounting to IDR 570 billion that will mature on 9 April 2013.
What does PEFINDO stand for?
PEFINDO stands for PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (Indonesian securities rating agency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Professional Educator Faculty Engagement (California)
- Effective Filtration Pressure
- Process Efficiency
- Paraffin-Embedded, Formalin-Fixed Tissue
- Pakistan Export Finance Guarantee (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Pakistan Export Finance Guarantee Agency (Pakistan)
- postoperative external fistulas of gastrointestinal tract
- Physical Education Foundation of India (est. 2008)
- Power Energy Fuels, Inc. (Lakewood, CO)
- Private Equity Finance Institute (New York)
- Pavel Epishin Football League (Russia)
- Port Ewen Free Library (Port Ewen, NY)
- Personal Electronic Filing Number
- Parents for Educational Freedom in North Carolina
- Personal Forum (Craigslist)
- Petrified Forest National Park (US National Park Service)
- Pre-election Economic and Fiscal Outlook (Australia)
- Principal Establishment and Finance Officer (UK government service)
- Pan European Federation of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Societies
- Performance Electric Fuel Pump
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently the planned bond is still in the process of rating by the country's rating agency PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (Pefindo).
The bonds have received an A+ rating from rating agency PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (Pefindo).