DataFocus is an accredited POSIX testing laboratory through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP), and is qualified to run the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) POSIX Conformance Test Suite (PCTS).
What does PCTS stand for?
PCTS stands for POSIX Conformance Test Suite
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCTS
We have 28 other meanings of PCTS in our Acronym Attic
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (California)
- Pacific Coast Trail Runs (San Francisco, CA)
- Physical Constant Test Reactor
- Physical Constants Testing Reactor
- Policy and Compliance Tailoring Report
- Preparing Corporate Tax Returns for New Staff and Para-Professionals (course)
- Protocol Conformance Test Report
- Pediatric Clinical Translational Research Center (University of Colorado at Denver and Health Science Center and the Children’s Hospital)
- Patient Care Technology Systems (Mission Viejo, CA)
- Polk County Transit Services
- Professional Communication and Translation Studies (International Conference)
- Program Correspondence Tracking System
- Project Closure Tracking System (construction software)
- Proceedings of the Catholic Theological Society of America (journal)
- Polk County Tourism and Sports Marketing (Florida)
- Prize-Collecting Traveling Salesman Problem (mathematics)
- Provisioning and Cataloging Technical Support System
- Hereditary Pancreatitis (also seen as HPC)
- Penn College Think Tank
- Physical Church-Turing thesis
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the POSIX Conformance Test Suites Two new test suites have been introduced as indicators of compliance for the product standards within the certification program.