Key to PLM is information technology (IT) to manage the data and to perform the associated business processes effectively, making both data and processes available to users within a company and throughout the supply chain.
What does PLAK stand for?
PLAK stands for PLM (Pressurized Logistics Module) Late Access Kit (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PLAK in our Acronym Attic
- Patchy Land Atmosphere Interactive Dynamics
- Position Location and Identification
- Precision Location and Identification
- Project-Level Aid (now AidData)
- Public Libraries and Adult Independent Learners
- Pine Lake Association of Involved Neighbors (Georgia)
- Plain Language Action and Information Network (formerly Plain English Network)
- Progetto Lombardo Archivi in Internet (Italian Internet files project)
- Public Libraries Automated Information Network (Australia)
- Prerequisite Language Abilities in the Transitional Phase (Max Planck Institute for Human Development; Germany)
- Pro-Life Action League
- Program for Latin American Libraries and Archives (Harvard University)
- Patient Locator and Minder (brain injury)
- People's Liberation Army of Malawi
- Plastic Laminate
- Polymer Local Anesthetic Matrix Devices (anesthesia)
- Porcine Lung Alveolar Macrophages (cells)
- Price Level Adjusted Mortgage (finance)
- Plan de Acción para la Modernización de la Agricultura Bajo Riesgo (Guatemala)
- Private Line Alarm Management System-Private Line (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19 /PRNewswire/ -- San Francisco-based PLM International (AMEX: PLM) today announced for its subsidiary, PLM Transportation Equipment Corporation, the promotions of David Jardine to Vice President and General Manager of PLM Rental, and Eberhard "Abe" Werner to Vice President and General Manager of PLM Storage.
Under the terms of the new agreement, both IBM and DS increase the scope of their responsibilities, with IBM selling DS's expanded portfolio of PLM solutions, and DS assuming management of the PLM indirect sales channel.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- PLM Equipment Growth Fund (AMEX: GFX), PLM Equipment Growth Fund II (AMEX: GFY) and PLM Equipment Growth Fund III (AMEX: GFZ), California limited partnerships sponsored by PLM Financial Services, Inc.
a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services, today announced that IT market research and advisory firm IDC has recognized UGS as the leading PLM provider for the Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and High Tech industries.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- PLM Equipment Growth Fund, PLM Equipment Growth Fund II and PLM Equipment Growth Fund III, California limited partnerships sponsored by PLM Financial Services, Inc.
DS is expanding the scope of PLM to collaborative users, the people or departments in any company who need easy immediate access to PLM information.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- San Francisco-based PLM International (AMEX: PLM) today announced the promotion of Stephen Peary to senior vice president, general counsel and secretary of PLM International, and Douglas P.