Innovative programs like the PLATO Web Learning Network (PWLN) strengthen Iowa's education system," said Senator Harkin.
What does PWLN stand for?
PWLN stands for PLATO Web Learning Network (PLATO Learning (UK) Ltd.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PWLN in our Acronym Attic
- People Worth Loving Fellowship (Jacksonville, FL)
- Poets and Writers Literary Forum
- Potential Workload Factor
- Poets and Writers League of Greater Cleveland (Ohio)
- Pokja Wartawan Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesia: Environmental Journalists Working Group)
- Prince of Wales's Light Horse (Australian Army)
- People Who Like Inventing Hard To Remember Acronyms :-)
- Peabody Western Little League (Peabody, MA)
- People With Limb Loss
- Permitted Work Lower Limit (UK)
- Police Wildlife Liaison Officer (UK)
- Penalized Weighted Least-Square
- Pop Warner Little Scholars Inc
- Prader-Willi-Labhart Syndrome (obesity)
- Prince William Little Theatre (Manassas, VA)
- Piece Weight Look-Up (trademark of Weigh-Tronix Inc.; inventory software)
- Posterior Wall of Left Ventricle
- Paula White Ministries (Florida)
- Pediatric Weight Management (childhood nutrition)
- People Works Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales of our courseware and PLATO Web Learning Network (PWLN) products exceeded our expectations during the quarter.
Murray highlighted additional key financial information: -- Subscription based PLATO Web Learning Network orders in Q1 2003 totaled $880,000 versus $680,000 in the first quarter of last fiscal year.
with managed infrastructure services to enable the Internet delivery of the PLATO Web Learning Network.
8 million -- Courseware and professional services revenue grew at 46% for Q3 and 39% for the nine months -- Subscription based PLATO Web Learning Network orders in Q3 2001 totaled over $1.
4 million -- Courseware and professional services revenue grew at 30% for Q2 and 32% for the six months -- Subscription based PLATO Web Learning Network orders in Q2 2001 totaled over $900,000 of which we only recognized $96,000 as revenues -- We successfully completed the acquisition of Wasatch Interactive Learning Corporation -- Wasatch revenues exceeded $350,000 in the three weeks since the completion of the acquisition -- Net earnings were $825,000 compared to $356,000, an increase of 132% -- Diluted earnings per share was $0.
The Company continued to expand the available distribution channels of its dynamic product offerings with the release of The PLATO Web Learning Network and PLATO Simulated Test System.
Today, with the rapid growth of middle and high school Internet access in the United States, where over 95% of the schools are Internet enabled, the new PLATO Web Learning Network is a crucial step in bringing proven high quality technology-based instructional content to teachers.