FDLE Upgrades License of SPYRUS PKI to 80,000 Seats; Triples Size of Deployment SAN JOSE, Calif.
What does PRQP stand for?
PRQP stands for PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Resource Query Protocol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Political Research Quarterly
- Pre-Review Questionnaire (trauma care; medicine)
- Pressure-Rate Quotient (cardiology)
- Production Release Qualification (Intel)
- Purchase Request
- Plan Régional pour la Qualité de l'Air (French: Regional Plan for Air Quality)
- Pacific Rim Quilt Company (Snohomish, WA)
- Plant Residue Quality Index (assessment method)
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Perfect Reconstruction Quadrature Mirror Filter (digital signal processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
XKMS Interoperability Testing for Robust PKI Adds to DataPower's Unmatched Record of High-End Features, Independent Validation and Proven Interoperability DataPower(R), the leading provider of network hardware for securing XML Web services, announced today that DataPower's most widely deployed XS40 XML Security Gateway has successfully passed W3C XML Key Management Specification (XKMS) interoperability testing.
Tumbleweed Valicert Validation Authority One of Two Highest Ranked Digital Certificate Validation Solutions by Independent Evaluation and Selected by DoD PKI PMO for 1.
PKI serves as a foundation to enable secure e-business transactions.
4, 2002 OASIS, the global standards consortium, today announced that it will expand its organization to include the security advocacy group, PKI Forum.
20, 2002 A new White Paper entitled "PKI and Financial Return on Investment" has been publicly released by the PKI Forum, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 5, 2002 Forum Fostered Increased Market Awareness in 2001 through Working Group Deliverables and Enrollment of End-User Members The PKI Forum, Inc.
The Web site provides a real-life technical scenario for developers and end users of PKI products and solutions to reference and test PKI standards and technologies with SSH Certifier(TM) CA (Certificate Authority) product.