Anritsu introduces Windows-based remote control software for its truly portable PIM Master MW82119A.
What does PMBR stand for?
PMBR stands for PIM (Protocol Independent Multicast) Multicast Border Router
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other meanings of PMBROther Resources:
We have 3 other definitions for PMBR in our Acronym Attic
- Participating Mailbox Office (station mode)
- Property Management by Owner (Silverthorne, CO)
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Phenyl-Methyl-Benzoyl-Pyrazolone (technically, 1-Phenyl-3-Methyl-4-Benzoyl-5-Pyrazolone)
- phpMyBackupPro (open source software)
- Pregnancy-Associated Major Basic Protein (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Program and Project Management Business Process (USACE)
- Program Management Best Practices
- Project Management Business Process
- Phuong Mai Bui Quang (artist; San Jose, CA)
- Plant Molecular Biology Reporter (journal)
- Practice Multiple Bomb Rack
- Preliminary Multistate Bar Review (exam preparatory course)
- Primary Master Boot Record
- Professional Multistate Bar Review (bar examination preparation)
- Pharmaceutical and Molecular Biotechnology Research Centre (Ireland)
- Packet Mode Bearer Service
- Pintle Motion Base Simulator
- Police Main Base Station (UK)
- Portable Medical Benefits Scheme (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Software Allows Field Technicians to Control PIM Master (TM) MW82119A Via Laptop or Tablet for More Efficient, Hands-free Testing - MORGAN HILL, Calif.
a leading ISO 9001:2008 manufacturer and International supplier of custom and standard RF, microwave and fiber optic products, introduces their new line of high performance, low PIM connectors for 1/2” flexible and superflexible cables.
The ability to turn a passive display into an interactive customer experience that creates a "wow factor" is just one of the innovative offerings that PIM (www.
Pupuk Iskandar Muda (PT PIM), which is located in Aceh has two urea factories called PIM 1 and PIM 2 each with an annual capacity of 570,000 tons.
Since its inception in the mid-70s, more than 15,000 physicians have turned to the PIM for training in medical management skills medical schools don't teach.
Although PIM scores high in its primary functions (creating and animating plays), it does have its drawbacks.
That fact emerged during the annual PIM Symposium held recently in State College, Pa.