Pool A comprises Rijas-Waster Busters, Sakuf, Guard Group-Caanch & Lughari, Adisseo and Pakistan Air Force White while Pool B consists of Master Paints, Olympia, PICIC Insurance, Lahore Garrison and Pakistan Air Force Blue.
What does PCBL stand for?
PCBL stands for PICIC (Pakistan Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation) Commercial Bank Ltd.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCBL
We have 33 other meanings of PCBL in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Community Boathouse Initiative (Philadelphia, PA)
- Polymer and Chemical Based Industry (India)
- Prairie Centre for Business Intelligence (Canada)
- Pacific Coast Brain Injury Conference (Canada)
- Person County Business and Industrial Center
- Protestantisch Christliche Batak Kirche (German: Batak Protestant Christian Church; Indonesia)
- Pacific Coast Baseball League (Valencia, CA)
- Pakistan Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Philippine Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Philippine Contract Bridge League
- Prime Commercial Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Penaeus chinensis Baculo-Like Virus
- Particulate Cancellous Bone and Marrow
- Passive Common Berthing Mechanism (NASA/ISS)
- Perineurial Cell Basement Membrane
- Phenyl C61 Butyric Acid Methyl Ester
- Physics Chemistry Biology Mathematics (college courses)
- Printed Circuit Board Mount
- Professional Certificate in Business and Management (San Diego, CA)
- palmar cutaneous branch of the median nerve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his role at AKD Securities, Bin Latif was Head of Research with responsibilities for the management of an energy fund at PICIC Asset Management, part of Temasek Holdings, an Asian investment house headquartered in Singapore with Singapore $193 billion under management.
PAKISTAN'S PICIC BANK REPORTS 40 PCT RISE IN DEPOSITS KARACHI - PICIC Commercial Bank Limited said its deposits increased by almost 40 per cent in last four months to over Rs7 billion (US$109.
So far as the Lot-B is concerned, it comprised of 13 ICP funds, for all of these thirteen funds, the Management Right was acquired by PICIC Asset Management Company Limited.
Millat Tractors Limited, Oil and Gas Development Corporation Limited and PICIC Investment Fund lost their per share value by Rs 1.
Merchant banking institutions that set up the country's industrial infrastructure in the second half of the last century (PIDC, PICIC, NDFC, IDBP, etc) have already been successfully robbed and buried by our venal politicians.
A fresh bank statement was also distributed in the press conference, in which it was claimed that the Sharif brothers' Ittefaq Group was a defaulter of the BoP, National Bank, Habib Bank, United Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank, Punjab Mudarba Bank, Agriculture Development Bank, PICIC and ICP.
It said that Hassan remained associated also with the local and foreign print and electronic media and also served various state and private sector banks including PICIC and Singapore based NIB, besides, association with the government departments.