Focused on delivering a low total cost of ownership (TCO) for its server products, Microsoft has developed key features such as integrated health management for Web services, optimized PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor application hosting on Windows, a fast and scalable configuration system, and delegated administration.
What does PHP stand for?
PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (HTML-embedded scripting language)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PHP
We have 261 other meanings of PHP in our Acronym Attic
- Penultimate Hop Pop (MPLS)
- People Helping People
- People's Heritage Party (Ghana)
- Percutaneous Hepatic Perfusion (cancer therapy)
- Personal Handy Phone
- Personal Health Profile (questionnaire)
- Personal History Profile (various organizations)
- Personal Home Page (original name for PHP server-side scripting language)
- Phencyclidine (CAS 60124-79-0)
- Philippine Peso (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Physicians Health Plan
- Physicians' Home Page
- Pigeonhole Principal
- Plant Health Progress (journal; American Phytopathological Society)
- Positive Health Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Post Hypertext Preprocessor
- Post-Harvest Processing
- Pot Head Pixie
- Power Hybrid Package
- Practicing His Presence (Christian act of praying all day)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is an open source server side programming language extensively used for web scripts and to process data passed via the Common Gateway Interface from HTML forms etc.
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor a general purpose script language used in web development.