Amateur radio is a critical part of emergency response across the nation and around the world," said PEMA Director Glenn M.
What does PIBS stand for?
PIBS stands for PEMA (Procurement of Equipment and Missiles, Army) Item Baseline List
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PIBS
We have 14 other meanings of PIBS in our Acronym Attic
- Photonics and Imaging in Biology and Medicine
- Produit Interieur Brut Marchand (French: Gross Domestic Product Merchant)
- Permanent International Bureau of Motorcycle Manufacturers
- Primeira Igreja Batista Brasileira de Marlborough
- Pacific Islands Business Network
- Pelee Island Bird Observatory
- Pacific Institute of Bio-Organic Chemistry
- Pilot Backup Control
- Paris Interbank Offered Rate (interest-rate futures options)
- Plymouth International Business Park (South West Regional Development Authority; UK)
- Permanent Interest Bearing Shares
- Polar Ionospheric Beacon Satellite
- Prague International Business School (Czech Republic)
- Program in Biological Sciences
- Publications Interim Billing System
- Polyisobutylene Succinic Anhydride
- Perth Institute of Business and Technology
- Pre-Irradiation Breathing Time
- Printing Industries Benefit Trust (Los Angeles, CA)
- Producto Interno Bruto Trimestral (Spanish: Quarterly Gross Domestic Product; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution provides PEMA with PURVIS' Electronic Notification System (ENS), along with a custom developed application that consolidates and simplifies access to other notification systems available to the City of Providence and used by the agency.
based maker of magnetic equipment was honored by the manufacturing association for his long-time involvement with PEMA, including a stint as its president.
Full, currently the director of Emergency Services in Allegheny County, will be joining PEMA as chief deputy director.
Depending on the reactivity of the pendent amine groups of the PEMIs, these groups can 1) react with the ester functionalities of the polyester forming an amide linkage between the PEMA and the PET layers, 2) form hydrogen bonds with the carbonyl functionalities of the ester units or 3) form polar interactions with the carbon atoms of the ester functionalities.
We also welcome Gottwald Port Technology - a powerful player in the port equipment market for more than a century," explains PEMA President, Ottonel Popesco.
Finn, PEMA 717-651-2001 CONTACT: Kate Philips or Maria A.
Our two new members are drawn from both these critical fields, and we anticipate they will bring valuable insights to our work," says PEMA President, Ottonel Popesco.