PAJ president Scott Cooper and Joel Feldman, a creator of the program will present.
What does PAJ stand for?
PAJ stands for PAJ (not an acronym; formerly Performing Arts Journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAJ
We have 24 other meanings of PAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Program Analysis and Integration Team
- Pennsylvania Association of Intermediate Units (public education)
- Power As Independent Variable
- Passive Accessory Intervertebral Movement
- Pulmonary Atresia and Intact Ventricular Septum
- Palo Alto Internet Exchange (Palo Alto, CA peering facility)
- Peering and Internet Exchange (various locations)
- Panstwowej Agencji Inwestycji Zagranicznych (Polish: State Agency for Foreign Investment)
- Polish Agency for Foreign Investment (helps foreign business considering investment in Poland)
- A Journal of Performance and Art (est. 1976)
- Paralympians Association of Japan
- Patent Abstract of Japan
- Petroleum Association of Japan
- Phenomenological Association of Japan (est. 1979)
- Polish American Journal (English language newspaper; Buffalo, NY)
- Population Association of Japan (est. 1948)
- Portrait Academy of Japan (est. 2005)
- Pragmatics Association of Japan
- Prisoners' Association for Justice
- Palo Alto Jazz Alliance (Palo Alto, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;Litigating medical malpractice matters require attorneys to be vigilant in remaining current with both medicine and the law,” said Shepherd, a co-founding partner of Feldman Shepherd and past president of PAJ.
Policing Matters' Series, Waddington, PAJ & Wright, M.
Warnke PH, Sherry E, Russo PAJ, Acil, Wiltfang J, Sivananthan S et al.
To obtain your discount enter PAJ as the promotional code when asked.
According to Reuters, PAJ estimates that Japanese refiners have invested nearly $3 billion in upgrading facilities to meet the stringent new sulfur standards.
Publication and Information Directorate, CSIR, New Delhi, 231 Awouters F, Nimegeers CJE, Lenaerts FM, Janssen PAJ (1978) Delay of castor oil diarrhoea in rats; a new way to evaluate inhibitors of prostaglandin biosynthesis.
The PAJ intends to urge the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) to set up standards to clarify in what cases plants may continue running, according to the association spokesman.