Other key ingredients are ozone-depleting chemicals that remain in the atmosphere and ice crystals on which ozone-depleting chemical reactions take place.
What does ODC stand for?
ODC stands for Ozone-Depleting Chemical
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ODC
We have 170 other meanings of ODC in our Acronym Attic
- Outsourced Development Center
- Over Dimensional Consignment (India)
- Overhead Door Corporation (Lewsville, TX)
- Overseas Development Corporation
- Overseas Development Council
- Overseas Distribution Corporation
- Owner's Duplicate Certificate (Philippines)
- Oxygen-Doped Carbide
- Oxyhaemoglobin Dissociation Curve
- Ozone Depleting Containment
- Ozone-Depleting Compound
- Other Detailed Cost Value/Added
- Office of the Deputy Comptroller (Program/Budget)
- Oakleigh District Cricket Association (Australia)
- Occupational Disease Compensation Act
- Ocean Dumping Control Act (Canada)
- Office for Diversity and Cultural Affairs
- Office of Dutiable Commodities Administration (Hong Kong)
- Office of the Defense Cooperation Attaché
- Office of The Director of Consumer Affairs (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even though it was relatively large, the area of this year's ozone hole was within the range we'd expect given the levels of manmade ozone-depleting chemicals that continue to persist in the atmosphere.
This UV-cure technology reduces energy usage, contains no ozone-depleting chemicals, has a high solids content and is PFOA-free.
Product dries instantly, meets FDA specifications, is nonflammable, and does not contain any Class I ozone-depleting chemicals.
Fewer ozone-depleting chemicals are used every year after 180 countries committed to reducing CFCs in 1997.
Although Europe, Asia and north America have pumped most of the world's ozone-depleting chemicals into the atmosphere, it is in the south where the notorious ozone hole has appeared, bringing skin cancers to Australasia and other regions.
The products are nonflammable and contain no silicones or ozone-depleting chemicals.
Bromopropanes are being considered as replacement chemicals for ozone-depleting chemicals such as hydrochlorofluorocarbons and chlorinated solvents.