At less than 340 g/L VOC, it complies with current Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) limits.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Ozone Transport Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 260 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Output Technology Corporation
- Outside the Classroom (est. 2000; Boston, MA)
- Outsourcing Technology and Commercial (legal department)
- Over the Cable
- Over The Counter (medications not requiring a prescription)
- Over The Counter (stocks)
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission
- Owatonna Tool Company (Owatonna, MI)
- Oxytetracycline (calcium complex)
- Ozarks Technical Community College (Springfield, MO)
- Officer in Tactical Command / Composite Warfare Commander
- L-2-oxothiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid
- Office of Technical and Customer Assistance (Rhode Island)
- Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988
- Organização do Tratado de Cooperação Amazônica (Portuguese: Amazon Cooperation Treaty Organization)
- Ottawa Tourism and Convention Authority (Canada)
- Overseas Technical Cooperation Agency (est. 1962; Japan)
- Ordered Ternary Content Address Memory
- Olympia/Thurston County Association of Realtors (Olympia, WA)
- Over The Counter Bulletin Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, Acrolon Ultra complies with current Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) limits, at less than 340 g/L VOC.
As a member state of the Ozone Transport Commission, I agree that issuing the interim Ozone standard now would have been problematic," Secretary Krancer said.
The Ozone Transport Commission announced on 10 May 2001 that N[O.
Card said the industry had sent a memorandum of understanding to the 13 Northeastern states' Ozone Transport Commission for a vote.
In February, the Ozone Transport Commission on the eastern seaboard voted to adopt the California mandates for 12 states, from Virginia to Maine.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 10, 2004 At its Annual Meeting this week in Red Bank, New Jersey, the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) agreed on new steps to address multiple air pollutants, with strategies to reduce ozone and particulate emissions from all sources, including vehicles, diesel and small engines, power plants and others.
ACA submitted comments to the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) on April 9, 2012 regarding its draft Model Rule for Consumer Products.