Of particular concern are Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station in New Jersey--the oldest nuclear plant in the nation, and one that leaked radioactive tritium in 2009--and Indian Point power plant in New York.
What does OCNGS stand for?
OCNGS stands for Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oak Canyon Nature Center (natural park; Anaheim, CA)
- Ohlone College Newark Center (Fremont, CA)
- Okinawa Computational Neuroscience Course (Okinawa, Japan)
- Opera Company of North Carolina
- Oceanic Convective Nowcasting Demonstration (weather forecasting project; National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- Ohio Campaign for New Drug Policies
- Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education
- Workshop on Optical Communication: Networks and Technology
- One-Connection Network Franchisee (global telecommunications)
- Organised Crime Narcotics and Firearms Bureau (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Olongapo City National High School (Philippines)
- Ozamiz City National High School (Ozamis City, Philippines)
- Open Cloud Networking Interface (computing)
- Optimal Communications, Navigation & Identification
- Ocean City, New Jersey
- Ohio Casualty of New Jersey, Inc. (insurance)
- Open College Network - Kent and Medway (UK)
- Occasional (weather forecasts)
- Oregon Coastal Natural Lake
- Open College Network London Region (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, in April, GPU announced that, in addition to continuing to operate the 620-megawatt Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station in Ocean County, N.
Summer Nuclear Station in Jenkinsville, South Carolina * Three Mile Island Nuclear Generating Station in Londonderry Township, Pennsylvania * Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station in Lacey Township, New Jersey * Joseph M.
In the ALJ's recommendations, GPU Energy was also denied recovery of post -rate case capital additions and a return on total investment in the Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station.
June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The annual full duration test of the Prompt Notification System for the Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station will take place about 10:10 a.
JCP&L owns the Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station in Lacey Township, N.
May 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station operators will begin a planned shutdown of the reactor about 6 p.
Broughton will oversee operations of all nuclear facilities of the GPU System, including the Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station in Ocean County, N.