r]) (2) The oxygen diffusion rate in the unsaturated zone is high, relative to the saturated zone, since the oxygen diffusion rate is 10000 times faster in air than in water .
What does ODR stand for?
ODR stands for Oxygen Diffusion Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ODR
We have 71 other meanings of ODR in our Acronym Attic
- Oscillating Disc Rheometry (rubber curing profile)
- Our Daily Red (wines)
- Our Day Remains (band)
- Outdoor Reset
- Outdoor Rink
- Output Data Rate
- Output Data Request
- Oven Door Runners (New York)
- Overland Downlook Radar
- Owner Designated Representative
- Offset Dual-Reflector Antenna
- Outstanding Doctoral Research Award
- Orissa Disaster Rapid Action Force (India)
- One Day Ride Across Michigan
- Optical Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Ontario Disaster Relief Assistance Program
- Ontario Disaster Relief Assurance Program
- Observation Decisions Review Board (CA)
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections
- Optimised Depreciated Replacement Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent preliminary results from studies undertaken at GFTC confirm that the viscosity of a fluid may have an impact on oxygen diffusion rates.
Paulo Lopes, from Portugal, to present on his study results on wine closures' impact to oxygen diffusion rates --Results of an American Vineyard Foundation study to determine the effectiveness of screening cork based on releasable TCA --Results from a market survey on wine closures --Details on the current screening methods of the Cork Quality Council "We are very excited to be able to provide American winemakers with this opportunity to have such an in-depth look at the research and programs that are occurring with cork closures," said Elisa Pedro, International Relations and Communications Director of APCOR.