Our fires also contain an Oxygen Depletion Sensor which automatically shuts off the gas supply in the rare event that oxygen levels in a room reach a low level.
What does ODS stand for?
ODS stands for Oxygen Depletion Sensor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ODS
We have 181 other meanings of ODS in our Acronym Attic
- Organizational Development Services (various locations)
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Oriann Dynamic System (content management system)
- Orton Dyslexia Society, Inc.
- Osmotic Demyelination Syndrome (neurological disorder)
- Osteogenic Disorder Shionogi (rat)
- Output Data Set
- Output Delivery System (software)
- Outside Diameter Solder (engineering)
- Oxide Dispersion-Strengthened
- Ozone Depleting Substance
- Ökologisch-Demokratische Studierende eV
- ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) Data Source Administrator
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
- Ontario Dairy Sheep Association
- Ontario Disc Sports Association (Canada)
- Operation Desert Shield / Desert Storm Association
- Outstanding Doctoral Student Award
- Off Duty Safety Awareness Presentation (US Army)
- Online Digital Sources and Annotation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oxygen Depletion Sensor technology has been in use for 50 years," said attorney Michael Blue.
Interventions are probably better directed at encouraging the replacement of older heaters that lack an oxygen depletion sensor with newer heaters that do have oxygen depletion sensors, rather than targeting particular manufacturers.